Sunday, April 28, 2013

Corrupted Saves, New Sets, and the Next Chapter

So, the Sunset Valley save that I have been writing my story in got corrupted. :( Basically, it just wouldn't save. So I saved Grace, Robert, Romana, Mark and Zoe to Library and moved them to a new Sunset Valley. :) But, some things might look different because I didn't save their house, or SGE-1. :( But I don't know if you guys will notice anything. :) 

Anyway, the next chapter might be a while because it needs a whole new set. I am horribly horrible at building, so I have finished very little of it but I love the way it turned out. :) I'm really proud of it but again, it will take a while to finish it all the way. I will post pictures as the set comes along, so it doesn't seem like you are waiting so long. :) 

~Lilja

EDIT: I promised screenshots, so have some:

(So every scifi story needs some kind of spaceship, so I don't think I'll be spoiling too much...)

Bridge: (I just realized now that the ceiling-of-space needs to be recolored. Oops.)





Quarters:
Kinda bare, I know...


 
That's all I've got for now, but I'm not even close to done! I need to decorate the quarters, and the ship also needs an engineering section and some kind of sick bay...>.< (Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, this ship is more Star Trek than Stargate based)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear about your game issues! Sucks when that happens, and we've all been through that before. Good luck with the building! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I added screenshots if you're interested, and I know it's all grey...I might change it to a different color later. I have so much to do lol

      Delete